Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

One Step at a Time (An Update)

Today has honestly been one of the worst days in regards to my anxiety. The last time it was this bad was about 7 years ago. Today I was basically crying all day from crippling anxiety which left me a huge mess all day. And what sucks is that the nausea that comes with my anxiety just won't go away.
Despite my awful day, I also took a step in the right direction by going to a new doctor who knows more about mental illness who could refer me to a psychiatrist who will put me on the right meds as the ones I'm on now obviously aren't working. Hopefully I can get in to see him within the next couple of weeks and my life will be back on track. I just have to stay positive and know that, despite how I'm feeling right now, things will get better.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day,


APRIL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment